As one of the O'Neill's management team, you'll not only help us run our businesses smoothly. You'll also help us ensure they're the welcoming and inclusive pubs we're famous for.
Confident you can serve up our exceptional Irish hospitality with passion? Ready to take your career in catering to the next level?
Who we're looking for
Around the UK, our pubs may need experienced managers, assistant managers, kitchen managers and graduate trainees to take on all kinds of challenging roles. Whatever your ambitions behind the bar or in the kitchen, a management position with O'Neill's could help fulfil your potential.
As an O'Neill's management candidate, you'd ideally have:
- A year or more of customer-facing management experience
- Bags of energy to meet the challenges of running a busy pub
- The ability to motivate, manage and inspire a large team
- Enthusiasm and know-how to grow and nurture the business
- An eye for what makes a local special to its customers
What you'll get in return
Of course, you'll receive thorough training and professional development, and a competitive salary package. Other rewards you can expect include:
- Profit share and bonus schemes
- Share save scheme & share incentive plan
- Pension scheme and life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days' paid holiday entitlement
- Further career opportunities
Check out our dedicated page for the latest buzz around O'Neill's jobs.