Céad míle fáilte
You may have heard that we're closing soon. But don't dismay, as in our place you'll soon find The Old Market Tavern. This friendly new pub will open on Thursday 4 December, serving award-winning ales, classic pub food and a warm welcome... and you can sign up now for offers and news.
A hundred thousand welcomes to O'Neill's Irish pub on Trinity Street in Cardiff
You'll always find a warm welcome at O'Neill's Trinity Street in Cardiff. Ours is a place where you're free to go with the flow. Where great food and drink is always served with a smile. And where, no matter whether you're a regular or a newcomer, our friendly team will make you feel at home.
What's the craic?
Irish pubs are known for their hospitality – a point we love proving here at O'Neill's Trinity Street in Cardiff. Come and see for yourself – drop by for a bite to eat, to watch some sport, to enjoy our live music or just for the craic. Sláinte!
- Live music - great gigs you'll want to tell your friends about
- Dining room - ideal for relaxed food occasions or private functions
- Breakfast - from pancakes to full Irish
- Burger Night on Mondays & Tuesdays
- Buy one get one for £1 cocktails on Friday & Saturday night
- Sky & BT Sport - the best live action is even better with friends, food and drink
- Mon to Thu: 11am - 12am
- Fri: 11am - 1am
- Sat: 10am - 1am
- Sun: 10am - 12am
Follow us on Twitter
Find us here: https://twitter.com/ONeills_Trinity
Free Function Room Hire for up to 90 people. Call us on 029 20 371263 for more information.
O'Neill's on Trinity Street in Cardiff20-21 Trinity Street, Cardiff, CF10 1BH02920 371 263