Céad míle fáilte
A hundred thousand welcomes to O'Neill's Irish pub in Winchester
You'll always find a warm welcome at O'Neill's Winchester. Ours is a place where you're free to go with the flow. Where great food and drink is always served with a smile. And where, no matter whether you're a regular or a newcomer, our friendly team will make you feel at home.
What's the craic?
Irish pubs are known for their hospitality – a point we love proving here at O'Neill's Winchester. Come and see for yourself – drop by for a bite to eat, to watch some sport, to enjoy our live music or just for the craic. Sláinte!
- Live music - great gigs you'll want to tell your friends about
- Breakfast - from pancakes to full Irish
- Wednesday is Wine Night - selected bottles for just £10.45
- Burger Night on Mondays & Tuesdays
- Buy one get one for £1 cocktails on Friday & Saturday night
- Sky & BT Sport - the best live action is even better with friends, food and drink
- Sun to Wed: 10am - 12am
- Thur: 10am - 1am
- Fri to Sat: 10am - 2am
Fri Sep 26 22:00
Join us for our Live Friday Night Band The Reason! Joined as always by our Resident DJ taking you through to 2am!
Sat Sep 27 22:00
Join us this Saturday night for our St Patricks Day and Festival Headliner Band Unwritten Rule! Joined as always by our Resident DJ!
Every Friday and Saturday
Buy One Get One For £1 Cocktail Pitchers
5-10pm every Friday and Saturday night! Choose from a selection of our Cocktail Pitchers and get another for just £1!
3pm - 6pm What better way to relax on a sunday afternoon
O'Neill's in Winchester90-91 High Street, Winchester, SO23 9AP01962 844 001