Céad míle fáilte
A hundred thousand welcomes to O'Neill's Irish pub in Winchester
You'll always find a warm welcome at O'Neill's Winchester. Ours is a place where you're free to go with the flow. Where great food and drink is always served with a smile. And where, no matter whether you're a regular or a newcomer, our friendly team will make you feel at home.
What's the craic?
Irish pubs are known for their hospitality – a point we love proving here at O'Neill's Winchester. Come and see for yourself – drop by for a bite to eat, to watch some sport, to enjoy our live music or just for the craic. Sláinte!
- Live music - great gigs you'll want to tell your friends about
- Breakfast - from pancakes to full Irish
- Wednesday is Wine Night - selected bottles for just £10.45
- Burger Night on Mondays & Tuesdays
- Buy one get one for £1 cocktails on Friday & Saturday night
- Sky Sports - the best live action is even better with friends, food and drink
- Sun to Wed: 10am - 12am
- Thur: 10am - 1am
- Fri to Sat: 10am - 2am
£1 Entry fee goes to Wessex Cancer Trust.
Everyone welcome (+18), no limit on the size of any specific team.
Same format every week, with four main rounds, picture round and extra points for funniest joke and funniest team name.
What better way to relax on a sunday afternoon
O'Neill's in Winchester90-91 High Street, Winchester, SO23 9AP01962 844 001