Céad míle fáilte
A hundred thousand welcomes to O'Neill's Irish pub in Winchester
You'll always find a warm welcome at O'Neill's Winchester. Ours is a place where you're free to go with the flow. Where great food and drink is always served with a smile. And where, no matter whether you're a regular or a newcomer, our friendly team will make you feel at home.
What's the craic?
Irish pubs are known for their hospitality – a point we love proving here at O'Neill's Winchester. Come and see for yourself – drop by for a bite to eat, to watch some sport, to enjoy our live music or just for the craic. Sláinte!
- Live music - great gigs you'll want to tell your friends about
- Breakfast - from pancakes to full Irish
- Wednesday is Wine Night - selected bottles for just £10.45
- Burger Night on Mondays & Tuesdays
- Buy one get one for £1 cocktails on Friday & Saturday night
- Sky Sports - the best live action is even better with friends, food and drink
- Sun to Wed: 10am - 12am
- Thur: 10am - 1am
- Fri to Sat: 10am - 2am
3pm - 6pm What better way to relax on a sunday afternoon
O'Neill's in Winchester90-91 High Street, Winchester, SO23 9AP01962 844 001