The Printworks, 27 Withy Grove, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M4 2BS 0161 839 0605
We’ve teamed up with our friends at Mastercard to give you and a mate the chance to win the ultimate rugby experience!
You could be jetting off to Japan to watch the final of Rugby World Cup 2019™, relax in luxury hotel accommodation, enjoy dinner at a world-renowned restaurant and much more.
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing giveaway, simply use your Mastercard in any O’Neill’s site, fill in the form below and we’ll enter you into the prize-draw!
- Two ‘Category A’ tickets for the final of Rugby World Cup 2019™
- One night’s accommodation at a hotel near London Heathrow Airport
- Return Economy flights from London Heathrow to Tokyo (indirect flights via Abu Dhabi)
- Four nights’ luxury hotel accommodation in Japan including breakfast
- Dinner at a world-renowned restaurant
- Return airport transfers
- Return group stadium transfers
Please state your name, contact number and email address to enter. Customers must also state the first digit of the Mastercard and the pub in which the transaction was made.
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s suppliers, any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw, and their respective families or agents. The Promoter may require any participant to provide proof that they are eligible to enter the draw.
2. To enter the draw, use your Mastercard to pay for any food or drink, or for any deposit for a table booking, at any O’Neill’s, or other participating Mitchells & Butlers pub or restaurant listed on your Green Card app (the “Participating Venues”). When paying for your food and drink, or paying your deposit in person for a table booking, show your server your Green Card or O’Neill’s app to enable it to be scanned. Once the app has been scanned you will automatically be entered into the prize draw.
3. Alternatively if you do not wish to enter via the O’Neill’s or Green Card app, ask your server for your unique website address at the time you make a purchase of food or drink or pay a deposit for a table booking in person at a Participating Venue using your Mastercard, and you can enter the prize draw online.
4. If you make a table booking remotely for a Participating Venue online or by telephone, and pay a deposit using your Mastercard, when you visit the Participating Venue show proof of payment and booking to your server, and you will have the option of either entering the draw through your server scanning the code on your app, or on request you will be given a unique website address which you can visit to enter the prize draw online.
5. If you “pay at table” for any food or drink using your Mastercard through your O’Neill’s app, you will have the option of either entering the draw through your server scanning your app, or on request you will be given a unique website address which you can visit to enter the prize draw online. Proof of purchase will be required.
6. Only one entry permitted per eligible transaction.
7. Entrants will be entitled to one entry to the draw each time a qualifying transaction is made as specified in clauses 2 to 5 above.
8. The opening date for entries is 09:00 on Friday 30th August 2019. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 on Thursday 19th September 2019. Entries received outside of these times will not be accepted. Draw entries cannot be returned. The eligible transaction and draw entry must both take place within these times to be valid.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
10. A winner will be chosen by random computer draw from all eligible entries on 20th September 2019.
11. The winner will receive a prize package for two people to attend the final of Rugby World Cup 2019TM in Japan, consisting of:
• Two Category A tickets to the final of Rugby World Cup 2019 in Japan on 2 November, 2019;
• One night’s accommodation on 29th October 2019 (double occupancy, including breakfast) at a hotel near London Heathrow airport chosen by the Promoter;
• Return Economy flights from London Heathrow airport (indirect flights via Abu Dhabi) to Tokyo departing on 30th October 2019 (arriving in Japan on 31st October 2019) and departing from Japan on 4th November 2019 (arriving at London Heathrow on 5th November 2019)
• Four nights’ luxury hotel accommodation in Japan (double occupancy, including breakfast) at a hotel chosen by the Promoter;
• One dinner for two at a world-renowned restaurant; and
• Return airport transfers in the UK and Japan, and return group transfers in Japan from the winner’s hotel to the stadium.
Save as specified all other costs, expenses, and taxes must be paid by the winner. The winner and guest must be able to comply with, and are responsible for, any immigration and/or visa requirements, including as to passport validity.
12. The winner will be notified by the Promoter by email and telephone using details provided at entry before Saturday 21st September and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter by the required method within 2 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. The prize cannot be claimed by a third party on the winner’s behalf. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if the winner is not able to take up the prize.
13. The prize is supplied by Mastercard, Merchant & Partner Marketing, 10 Upper Bank Street, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5NP.
14. Any necessary travel documentation will be delivered to the winner by Mastercard’s travel agency.
15. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
17. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
18. The winner's surname and county together with (if applicable) their winning entry, can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within fourteen days after the closing date of the prize draw. Entrants who do not wish such information to be provided should they win, should object in advance of the prize draw closing date by sending an email to email@example.com specifying which prize draw they have entered, and what information they object to being provided.
19. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify a participant or winner if their conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw.
20. Each winner and his/her guest(s) as applicable agree to comply with the terms and conditions applicable to the issue and use of tickets from time to time (as available and set out at https://info.tickets.rugbyworldcup.com/tickettc-e/ or such other webpage as determined by Rugby World Cup Limited (“RWCL”) from time to time), the tournament organiser (Japan Rugby 2019, “JR2019”) and all applicable venue owner or operator rules and regulations to access Rugby World Cup venues and any other areas associated with Rugby World Cup (including any terms of accreditation determined by RWCL) (together the “RWCL Conditions”). Further each winner and his/her guest(s) acknowledge that he/she may be required to enter into a direct acknowledgement and/or agreement with RWCL and/or JR2019 concerning use of the tickets and compliance with ticket terms and conditions prior to receiving the prize.
21. Winners and/or guests shall not, while using Rugby World Cup tickets, display or publicise any political slogans or homophobic language, images of a lewd or explicitly sexual nature, images containing logos of competitors and overt brand sponsorship or anything else deemed to be ambush marketing or an abuse of the Rugby World Cup, content which is defamatory, obscene, illegal, vulgar, offensive or otherwise unsuitable or infringes others’ rights (including intellectual property rights) or reflects negatively upon any of the Promoter, RWCL or the Rugby World Cup. Each entrant agrees and acknowledges that any breach of this clause will cause significant damage and loss to the Promoter and RWCL.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
23. Subject to clause 24 below, insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
24. Save to the extent expressly set out in the RWCL Ticket Terms and Conditions, RWCL or any other persons involved in staging of Rugby World Cup 2019 (including JR2019) and World Rugby (formerly the International Rugby Board) shall not be responsible for or liable to entrants in any way whatsoever in connection with this prize draw.
26. All entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned. You agree to participate in publicity at the Promoter’s request. By submitting your entry and any accompanying material you agree to:
26.1 Assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and
26.2 Waive all moral rights
in and to your entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
27. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
28. The Promoter of this prize draw is Mitchells & Butlers Leisure Retail Limited of 27 Fleet Street, Birmingham B3 1JP.